** Somehow I lost all of my pictures from Thanksgiving 2009 until December 22, 2009. Ack! **
My day is moving by so quick. I spent the morning doing the last of my catch up work from my vacation, and this afternoon I have been working on my first of the month junk. Hopefully I will get it done tomorrow.
I am so disappointed. We were supposed to find out the gender of my brother and sister-in-law’s baby-in-the-making today but the umbilical cord got in the way! Now they are not scheduled to go back until the beginning of January. Boo. I am so ready to know!
Now to lunch.
I had soup. Turkey Tortilla today.
I topped with shredded sharp cheddar, sour cream, and dice jalepenos. And as you can see I have some tortilla chips on the side.
The toast I had yesterday with this was yummy, but not nearly as yummy as these chips. This soup was made for tortilla chips!
And for dessert…
My coworker Sal regularly surprises me with sweet treats. Usually in the form of a Kit Kat bar. He just gave me this one yesterday and I couldn’t wait to dig in!
It seems like a lot of people are in a giving mood. Check out all of these giveaways!
- RhodeyGirl is doing a Regional’s Best giveaway.
- Angela at Oh She Glows is doing an Aurorae Yoga Mat giveaway.
- Tina at Carrots N Cake has started her 12 Days of Giveaway with a Scharffen Berger giveaway.
- Katie at Chocolate-Covered Katie is doing an Artisana Nut Butter giveaway.
- IowaGirlEats is doing a Popchips giveaway.
Whew, that is quite a list!